East Coast Campus set up

This section is for reference material, links, and content for Psionics.
Sarken
Site Admin

East Coast Campus set up

Post by Sarken »

It's been brought to my attention that there should be something detailing what's available at the Consortium headquarters.

The East Coast campus serves as the North American Continental Headquarters serving the US, Canada, Mexico and surrounding islands.

The campus sits on 1500 acre property. It consists of 8 buildings set up in an octagon shaped arrangement- there is a turn of the century Victorian house in the epic-center of the campus.

At the North most end of the campus is a property extension of a private air field. It has the capability to allow landings of planes ranging from small single engine Cessna to jumbo jets. This field is the home base of The Consortium's private fleet of 747s and DC-10s. It includes its own traffic control tower which coordinates with the public airports such as LaGuardia.

There are other threads in this section describing other parts of the campus. This lends to flexibility and creativity from the players. If you'd like to add something just send me a PM and let's talk... I'm very open to ideas on additions and improvements to the campus.

There is somewhere between a couple dozen to about 100 or so people who work on this 'campus'. There is a condo complex on campus- but not everyone lives on campus. There is a good mixture of 'normals' and Psionics working together throughout the consortium.
He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away. - Raymond Hull
BOINC Stats / Web Site / Blog
Sarken
Site Admin

Re: East Coast Campus set up

Post by Sarken »

Here’s a preliminary list- I'm going to work on some images on layouts.

1. The cafeteria is open 24 hrs but staffed between 6 am and 8 pm. It is located on the first floor of the main building. There are food lines available along with vending options at no charge- there is a fully stocked and maintained coffee station available.

2. as far as quarters / assigned rooms- see images below- efficiency apartments with a full bathroom, partial kitchen with mini fridge, microwave, mini dishwasher, and cabinets above and below. There is a full size bed and a closet with organizer to double it with a dresser.

3. Small pets that can be room bound are welcomed and if you come in without one- Joe will see to it that you get a cat-

4. The gymnasium has a full sized basketball court

5. There is a full workout facility including sauna, indoor swimming pool, weight room, you name it its there.

6, if you think something is missing and would like it added- shoot me a PM.
He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away. - Raymond Hull
Sarken
Site Admin

Post by Sarken »

College academic, new agent rooms, and guest quarters.

Sarken
Site Admin

Post by Sarken »

Student dorms up to grade 12

Sarken
Site Admin

Post by Sarken »

Eric & Trinity 'Nova' Demarz quarters

Archivist
Site Admin

Post by Archivist »

okay, aside from the cafeteria, what's in the main building? Standard corporate offices- except Joe's, non-biological research labs- like Vortex's, Tech has a lab there as well- in the basement where Mona's core system is kept. There's also the security room, records hall, financial and legal department, as well as offices related to academics. Just like at a college- every teacher has their own office. The building itself is 7 stories high, and an undisclosed number of levels below the surface. There is also an extension area that bridges the building underground to the sub-level parking garage.