In loving memory

Important messages from staff. Communicate with staff and other gamers in this section about issues with the board or cross game problems. Members are also encouraged to share their news here.
kitazfrenzy

In loving memory

Post by kitazfrenzy »

Jeremy Crouse was the kind of man who could turn a phrase that would bring you to tears or goad you to action. His writing was memorable, his characters even more so, and the passion he put into roleplaying with us was out of this world.

When he reluctantly agreed to allow his character to become an item with mine, I was ecstatic. Writing with him was amazing, eye-opening and above all fun. He challenged me and made me work for every scene and the end results were breathtaking. I knew of him through our roleplay and through our times spent in chat on YM and I can say this from deep within my heart and soul, Jeremy you will be missed.
Sarken
Site Admin

Re: In loving memory

Post by Sarken »

I have never known anyone who had such a grasp of sarcasm like Jeremy did. He was very much the man he said he was in his profile.
Generally laid back, I'm a strait talking individual. I say what I mean, and mean what I say. I love a good joke and have a special fondness for puns and biting sarcastic humor. This makes me come across as rather cynical, and that's because I am.
He was an honest man. People knew where they stood with him. That's my perspective of him.

Jeremy's writings with us will be preserved. His stories will be included in the archives and his characters retired. We are forever changed for having known him and written with him. Godspeed good man, may we meet on the other side.
He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away. - Raymond Hull
BOINC Stats / Web Site / Blog
Sarken
Site Admin

Re: In loving memory

Post by Sarken »

Jeremy Crouse: September 13th, 1974 - July 6th, 2009

We have learned that one of our own has passed away. Jeremy Crouse, 35 of Clarksville died on July 6, 2009. If not for the connections of the internet we may never have known him. Jeremy had a brief yet impacting membership with us. His stories were detailed, entertaining, and reflective of his personality. Jeremy’s contribution to our site will be missed.
Good journey dear friend, you were inspiring and motivating.

A forum has been set up by his friends at Proboards.
He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away. - Raymond Hull
BOINC Stats / Web Site / Blog