Snapshot Area

Important messages from staff. Communicate with staff and other gamers in this section about issues with the board or cross game problems. Members are also encouraged to share their news here.
Archivist
Site Admin

Snapshot Area

Post by Archivist »

Just a quickie on this. The idea of this section was suggested on The RPG Initiative. A lot of their listed games have a place to collect all of the profiles into one area. Well, I didn't want to move the profiles from where they are as they are located in their specific venues. So, following suit of the category- Active Stories, I created this new section.

Let me be clear- This is on me, and me alone. I will create the content for and make the posts. This is something I want to do for the site.

In the end, it gives us one spot to view a quick 'snapshot' of the various characters in one place- which satisfies the Initiatives request. At the same time, we keep the actual profiles in their rightful places. Sure, it adds to the forums as whole but in this, it's a win-win situation.

I also think it's nice to have a quick reference and be able to see who ( as in character ) is active, retired, etc.

These are the current 'status' tags I have. If you can think of more, please, let me know.

A note on Deceased- this is reserved for characters whose creator has died or chose to kill off a character with zero chance of bringing them back or the player chose to leave... Haitus or MIA are alternatives if the writer is uncertain of the character's future.